INNES - International Network for Educational Support
By creating an open and diverse learning space in the heart of Vienna we empower our students to get ahead in life, live up to their full potential, and reach their academic I career goals.
As an established and friendly education centre, we specialize in German language courses and short academic programs (regular and customized) for ambitious international students, academics and professionals. We also operate German language courses for the TU Wien. Our dedication to high quality standards, together with friendly and individual support, makes students and partners from around the globe choose to work and study with us.
We are the bridge to your future.
- Educational Excellence: INNES stands for effective and fast German language learning and innovative, life-enriching academic short programs
- Proof of quality: We are recommended by many prominent universities worldwide - from Harvard to Nanyang Technological University
- Individual support: We support you before, during and after your stay, because we care for your safety and satisfaction
- Great location: We are located in a vibrant urban neighbourhood, right in the centre of Vienna, in the heart of Europe
- Inspiring teachers: Our highly qualified, experienced and passionate instructors will give you their full support to reach your learning goal
- International environment: Studying at INNES means accessing a community of motivated, diverse and ambitious learners from around the world
German Languages Courses Testimonials
Lecturers for Winter and Summer Schools
We are currently looking for attractive and contemporary topics to further expand our growing portfolio of winter and summer schools in the fields of Engineering, IT, Business, Sustainable design, Psychology or any other fields currently in demand on the international student market.
To be accepted as a lecturer by INNES Institute Vienna you should be a member of an accredited higher education institution, international company or governmental institution with an extensive academic, professional and personal record.
ACADEMIC CONTENT AND TEACHING LANGUAGE
The content of your school should be of scientific and academic relevance and able to reach a wide international target group. We expect all lecturers and participants to have excellent and proven command of English at an academic level.
Most schools run for 2 or 3 weeks. Schools can be organized throughout the year, but our peak months are during January and February (winter schools) and July and August (summer schools), when most international students are able to travel abroad. Your school is your sustainable project! It is your own entry point to the international academic audience, so you should plan to run it for a longer period of time.
SUBMISSION PERIOD, ORGANISATION & NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
Session should ideally be submitted 10 months in advance, but shorter periods are also possible. You are providing academic content, INNES is organizing everything else. We are promoting your session by means of international academic networks, participation in the international higher education fairs and by means of different marketing tools. Of course, you are also encouraged to self-promote your school via your existing networks.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY INNES
- providing facilities and infrastructure in the centre of Vienna
- preselecting applicants upon your criteria
- supporting applicants during the entire registration process
- providing visa support for applicants and staff
- organizing accommodation for participants and staff
- organizing social program for participants and staff
- administering and organizing the actual school
- evaluating your session
Please send your application and your CV or any related questions to [email protected]
Social Media Intern
We are currently looking for a creative and hard-working Social Media Marketing Intern to help us represent INNES through Social Media.
-Ongoing or completed degree related to Marketing & PR
-Strong passion for social media and telling authentic stories
-Strong organizational skills and ability to manage projects and perform multiple tasks
-Attention to detail
-Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German
-Ability to work independently and collaboratively
-Comfortable with shifting priorities, and ability to stay focused during high-pressure situations
-Computer skills: Facebook (social and advertising), Instagram, Youtube, Canva Designs, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
In order to apply you will need:
-An impressive CV
-Social media management incl. the creation content marketing posts
-Assist in developing, writing, editing content for all channels to ensure consistency
-Research and propose suitable Social media strategies and actions to support business growth
-Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
-Contribute to improve our website in terms of usability and SEO
-Compose newsletters and announcements
-Create flyers, posters, postcards etc. and organising their digital or offline distribution
-Provide administrative support
We will make sure that the tasks you engage in match your personal strengths and interests. In exchange for your hard work we are happy to offer you a free place in one of our top quality Summer or Winter Schools at our Institute or one of our German courses, but the internship itself is not remunerated. It is, however, a great opportunity to get experience in the Austrian labour market. You should work with us for at least 3 months, or, longer, if this is of mutual interest. We are a very friendly, open-minded, dynamic and international team.
Please send your applications or any related questions to [email protected]