INNES was born out of our passion to transform the world. By creating an open and diverse learning space in the heart of Vienna, we empower our students to get ahead in life, live up to their full potential, and reach their academic or career goals.
As an established and friendly education centre, we specialize in German language courses and short academic programs (regular and customized) for ambitious international students, academics and professionals. We also operate German language courses for the TU Wien. Our dedication to high quality standards, together with friendly and individual support, makes students and partners from around the globe choose to work and study with us.
We are the bridge to your future.
- Educational Excellence: INNES stands for effective and fast German language learning and innovative, life-enriching academic short programs
- Proof of quality: We are recommended by many prominent universities worldwide - from Harvard to Nanyang Technological University
- Individual support: We support you before, during and after your stay, because we care for your safety and satisfaction
- Great location: We are located in a vibrant urban neighbourhood, right in the centre of Vienna, in the heart of Europe
- Inspiring teachers: Our highly qualified, experienced and passionate instructors will give you their full support to reach your learning goal
- International environment: Studying at INNES means accessing a community of motivated, diverse and ambitious learners from around the world
German Languages Courses Testimonials
Lecturers for Winter and Summer Schools
We are currently looking for attractive and contemporary topics to further expand our growing portfolio of winter and summer schools in the fields of Engineering, IT, Business, Sustainable design, Psychology or any other fields currently in demand on the international student market.
To be accepted as a lecturer by INNES Institute Vienna you should be a member of an accredited higher education institution, international company or governmental institution with an extensive academic, professional and personal record.
ACADEMIC CONTENT AND TEACHING LANGUAGE
The content of your school should be of scientific and academic relevance and able to reach a wide international target group. We expect all lecturers and participants to have excellent and proven command of English at an academic level.
Most schools run for 2 or 3 weeks. Schools can be organized throughout the year, but our peak months are during January and February (winter schools) and July and August (summer schools), when most international students are able to travel abroad. Your school is your sustainable project! It is your own entry point to the international academic audience, so you should plan to run it for a longer period of time.
SUBMISSION PERIOD, ORGANISATION & NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
Session should ideally be submitted 10 months in advance, but shorter periods are also possible. You are providing academic content, INNES is organizing everything else. We are promoting your session by means of international academic networks, participation in the international higher education fairs and by means of different marketing tools. Of course, you are also encouraged to self-promote your school via your existing networks.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY INNES
- providing facilities and infrastructure in the centre of Vienna
- preselecting applicants upon your criteria
- supporting applicants during the entire registration process
- providing visa support for applicants and staff
- organizing accommodation for participants and staff
- organizing social program for participants and staff
- administering and organizing the actual school
- evaluating your session
Please send your applications or any related questions to [email protected]
Marketing & Sales Intern (Skill swap basis)
Innes Vienna is an established and friendly education centre, specialised in providing German language courses and short academic programs for international students, academics and professionals. Our high pedagogical standards together with friendly, quick and personalized support make us the first address in Vienna for international educational excellence. As a young but ambitious start-up it is our mission to equip our participants with the skills and the knowledge that they need to succeed in their professional and academic careers.
We are currently looking for creative and hard-working marketing interns to assist our very busy marketing department. This opportunity will allow you to supplement your resume with hands-on experience in a rapidly growing, dynamic, international academic business in central Vienna, Austria.
…an excellent multi-tasker who can work both independently and with a team?
…outgoing and enthusiastic, a generally great communicator?
…literate in Social Media and its use for business development and marketing?
…eager to apply and improve your existing knowledge in the area of (international) marketing, sales and business development?
…good at finding creative solutions?
…passionate about start-ups, education and marketing?
If you say yes to the above, an internship at INNES is the right place for you.
- Ongoing/Completed BA or MA degree in the area of Marketing & Sales
- Excellent spoken and
written English (at least C1), strong communication skills
(our company language is English!)
- Computer & Social Media skills – the more the better
- Knowledge about SEO would be beneficial
- Excellent organizational skills
In order to apply you will need:
- An impressive CV
- A short cover letter
Your possible tasks include:
- Researching and proposing suitable marketing & sales strategies and actions to support business growth
- Improving Customer Retention
- Sales optimization
- Contributing to improve our website in terms of usability and SEO
- International Student Recruitment
- Social media management incl. the creation of photos, videos, micro-learning posts or content marketing posts
- Composing newsletters and announcements
- Creating flyers, posters, postcards etc. and organising their distribution
- Providing administrative support, and much more
We will make sure that the tasks you engage in match your personal strengths and interests. In exchange for your hard work we are happy to offer you a free place in one of our top quality Summer or Winter Schools at our Institute. You should work with us for at least 2 months, or, longer, if this is of mutual interest. We are a friendly, open-minded and dynamic team.
Please send your applications or any related questions to [email protected]
Ps.: Do you need to complete field research for your BA or MA thesis? If so, we can imagine to cooperate with you, supplying case studies for you to work on. Get in contact to discuss details!
DaF/DaZ Lehrer*innen ab sofort gesucht
Für unsere Deutschkurse suchen wir qualifizierte und erfahrene Lehrer*innen. INNES bietet anspruchsvolle Kurse für Studierende, Akademiker*innen und lerngeübte Personen an. Wir legen großen Wert auf Qualität und Professionalität im Unterricht, Flexibilität, und eine anregende Atmosphäre im Kollegium.
Außerdem organisieren wir ÖSD Vorbereitungskurse, ÖSD Prüfungen, Grammar Booster Kurse sowie Individualunterricht an. Auch dafür suchen wir stets qualifiziertes und motiviertes Lehrpersonal.
Teilzeitanstellung: 12 Stunden pro Woche
11 Intensivkurse / 528 Stunden pro Jahr
Arbeitszeiten: z.B. Montag bis Donnerstag 9.15-12 Uhr – oder 18.15-21 Uhr
Freitage frei, Urlaub: 5 Wochen
Jahresgehalt: in Verhandlung
abgeschlossenes DaF/DaZ Studium oder vergleichbare Ausbildung
fundierte und nachweisbare Unterrichtserfahrung
Leidenschaft für das Unterrichten
Methodische und interkulturelle Kompetenz